Friday, November 21, 2008

Pondering the important questions

Okay, I’m sick. I never get sick. I refuse to get sick. I terrify germs. But this one got me. Maybe it’s because I’m more comfortable here in my new home and can afford to let my guard down. Or maybe it’s the exhaustion after the election, the one I slept, ate and breathed politics over. The one that gave me nightmares of you betchas and winks at world leaders and most of all the incitements to the bigoted crowds. Anyway, here I am, overjoyed with the election but not feeling my best.

Okay, so here’s the question of the day: If you’re supposed to feed a cold and starve a fever (I think I got that much right), what happens if you have both? Do you practice bulemia?

Until I get that figured out, I’m going to fall asleep to my Rachel Maddow fix. And if any of you out there in blogdom know the answer, feel free to jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment